Here is the site map, to facilitate navigation across the Amy Lao Calgary Acupuncture Clinic website.
Discover our Traditional Chinese Medicine services and contact us for a FREE consultation!
- Back Pain
- Back Pain and Nerve Pain
- Chronic Back and Leg Pain
- Pain Relief
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sinus Infection
- Are the beneficial effects of acupuncture treatments temporary, or are they cumulative toward permanent healing so that treatments are needed less often or not at all?
- As soon as improvements are attained, should treatments be stopped?
- Can TCM be used in conjunction with Western medicine and other alternative treatments?
- Can Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) be used for the whole family, including children?
- Circulatory problems
- Digestive problems
- Do needles hurt?
- Eye problems
- Genital problems
- Hearing problems
- How long is each treatment and how many treatments are required?
- Is it safe to use acupuncture needles, or do I risk infections?
- Is there anyone or any condition that cannot be treated by TCM?
- Musculo-skeletal problems
- Other health conditions
- Pain relief
- Respiratory problems
- Skin problems
- Tell Me More About Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Urinary problems
- What is The Consultation and Diagnosis Process